Mentors in the Making:
Promote / Change / Attain
Introducing an exclusive new program for select MEP professionals building a high impact, strategically driven career.
If you've got meaningful design engineering and project management experience on complex buildings, and you're preparing yourself for partnership as a firm leader... keep reading.
I got the promotion!!! Can't thank you enough for all your help behind the scenes in making this happen.
How the Program Works
Intake process includes:
- Legacy discussion
- Career trajectory
- Current barriers
- Future career economic and social impact analysis
You'll get feedback, suggestions, and planning tools to help you grow - based on our experience interviewing, hiring, and helping over 3,000 professionals to accelerate their careers.
We'll touch base periodically to track your progress and will be available for further feedback, suggestions, and tools as the program grows.
Going thru your process helped me realize all the things that were holding me back [in my previous role...] and now at [my new firm] it really feels like my career is back on track. Thank you so much.
Director & Technical Leader
- Takes very little time (just a few hours)
- Adds huge value (tens/hundreds of thousands over your career)
- Focuses on practical, tangible pathways to your career goals
Typical short- or long-term goals might include:
- Raises and promotions
- Partnership & equity track in successful firm
- Increased project wins and revenue target attainment
- Reduced team friction and stress
- Enhanced project profit margins and goal attainment
- More freedom and flexibility
- Better/longer vacations
- More trusting and supportive professional relationships
- Economic security
- Awards, recognitions, fellowships
- Prestigious teaching positions
You have a unique gift for matching people with the process they need to get to where they want to go... this works.
VP of Real Estate
90% of career transitions could be greatly improved with better planning.
Make sure your next move builds your legacy.
Elevate your perceived value to firm leadership to gain status, title & other rewards
Outcome potential: clear presentation of economic, social, and intangible value
Build relationships with collaborators in outside firms to prepare for unexpected changes
Outcome potential: grow a valuable network of potential employers and resources
Reach your career goals by gaining partnership status and other potential rewards
Outcome potential: strategic pathways to win awards, fellowships, revenue targets, and other benchmarks that you choose to define your career legacy