11 Steps to Managerial Mastery and Talent Attraction
Want to gain managerial mastery over hiring?
This webinar will help you start developing the team-based talent strategy you need to attract, retain and manage for peak performance.
Did you know that the top 5% of employees bring in 26% of the revenue? Or that peak performers typically produce 400-800% more results than others?
If you’re hiring people or managing a team, you won’t want to miss this valuable webinar.
– How to overcome fierce competition for top talent (even when you can’t offer huge salaries)
– The #1 managerial trait that inspires people to follow you anywhere and deliver their best work (plus how you can grow that trait no matter who you are)
– Why this unique Talent Strategy process works for business of any size, managers at any level, and any group of people working together for common goals (hint: behavioral science and organizational psychology)
Plus, you’ll learn the steps of building your unique talent strategy:
– Analyze current situation and evaluating your team structure/roles
– Incorporating deep fun (not silly games, but meaningful fun) into your talent attraction
– Creating performance expectations
– Benefiting from predictive performance analysis
– Defining tenure & transitions
– Creating candidate scorecards
– Developing compelling hooks
– Designing mini-campaigns
– Measuring, assessing and improving your talent strategy
– Enhancing transformational leadership to build your career
There’s a lot of great material to cover with a ton of impact on your bottom line.
Building a great talent strategy can get incredible (yet achievable) results within the first year (for each team):
• Revenue increased by >31%
• Quota/target attainment increased by >19%
• Turnover reduced by >18%
• Time to hire lowered by >27%
• Engagement/morale increased by >15%
You’ll learn the essential fundamentals of the process and get huge insights into why it works.
Sign up now!